How to Download OneNote for PC
OneNote is a very useful application to keep us organized in our day-to-day. You’ll be able to take notes, organize ideas and display them easily and with a sync, feature to see what you’ve done from various devices.
An app like this always comes in handy and is free and easy to install. Many PCs with Windows and Office bring it out of the box, but if yours doesn’t, or it’s a MAC. Don’t worry; you can download it for free from its official website with a couple of clicks. Here we will tell you what you need to install it.
Download OneNote for PC
OneNote requirements for PC
- The PC should at least have access to Windows 8.1 or above. macOS users need 10.14 or higher to use the app.
- A stable internet connection is required for people to use the sync features.
- At least 3GB of free space to install the app if downloaded.
- At least 2GB RAM. It is required to have more RAM if someone has more apps open while working on OneNote.
- DirectX 10 and .NET 3.5 is required on the PC for this app to work properly.
How to keep OneNote updated?
Keeping OneNote up to date is necessary to be aware of all the news and have the greatest possible security. If this worries you, we have good news. Because OneNote, like all Office products, automatically updates with an internet connection if you’re signed in with your OneDrive account. However, you can check for updates manually from your account menu.
Also, Microsoft is always alert that its apps are working well. Therefore, as long as you have the updates on your PC activated, and have a good internet connection for the app to be updated, there’s nothing to worry about!